1. A place on the course / programme / event will be confirmed by email. Any booking remains provisional until the delegate has received the confirmation email.
2. Full payment is required 5 working days before the start of the course / programme / event.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing and will be confirmed by email.
Cancellations will incur the following charges:
More than 21 working days before the start of the event - No charge
11 to 20 working days before the start of the event - 50% of fee
10 working days, or less, before the start of the event - Full fee
Non-attendance without cancellation - Full fee
4. The SSPB reserves the right to cancel any course / programme / event if there are insufficient numbers to make it viable or in the unlikely event that a venue or trainer become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and the offer of a free transfer to another date, or a full refund of fees paid.
Note: 'working days' refers to term days as published in the Oxfordshire School Calendar.
5. The cost quoted on the website or publicity material is exclusive of any applicable VAT. VAT is generally recoverable by academies and maintained schools, but if in doubt please check with your finance manager.
6. Where a course/programme has multiple sessions, the SSPB will specify the requirements for delegate attendance. Should the participant not attend all specified sessions a certificate of completion may not be issued. Some programmes offer a discounted rate for attendance. In this case, should a delegate miss a session the full fee will be payable.